Friday, March 23, 2012

Funky Finds Spring Fling Show

I mentioned in my last post that there was a lot going on "behind the scenes," as you might have noticed.  Cryptic, I know! Really, though, there is!

First of all, I've applied to, and gotten accepted into, my very first craft show in Texas! Woohoo!

This time next month, I'll be set up at the Funky Finds Spring Fling event in Longview, Texas.


You can find any info you may need right here on this flyer.  I've heard great things about these organizers, and can't wait to try out one of their shows!

So, now you know some of what is going on behind the scenes.  If you're local, come visit me! I'll have tons of new stock, much of which will not be shown online first, and a lot of great summer products you haven't seen yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment